I am waiting now for her appointment with the pediatrician again, needless to say I am putting my foot down and will have a Mommy freak out moment if need be. I want her sent to Children’s for further testing my gut is telling me that there is something else going on here. My gut has been telling me that since its started, 6+ months of this is enough. We asked about Children’s at her 6 month check up.
*We now have an appointment next week with the pediatrician… we wait and pray for answers*