I took Everly to her appointment this afternoon. After my Facebook update about being nervous I had a few people send words of encouragement, and an offer to come with that I didn’t see until it was too late… thank you for the offer.
After updating the doctor on what is going on, and a bit of a check up on Everly, we discussed what the next steps could be.
The doctor would like us to try another medication to see if it helps. A Barium Swallow Test is also being scheduled. The test is the last resort to check if she does have any abnormalities to her digestive system. It is invasive for a little one as it does require imaging and that means radiation exposure. Yes, it’s slight but the doctor likes to avoid this if the medication works, for obvious reasons.
We are still deciding what steps we want to take. Prayer is appreciated, thank you to those who sent words of support and encouragement our way.